Community listings in Fredericton

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Band looking for bass player. We are looking for a bass player that is dedicated to playing in a band and going on tour. We all want to go on tour ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Looking for full band Looking for a full band for rock/country tunes.  I have about 22+ songs written and can write to almost anything Pl... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Website For Musicians It's www.downtojam.com. I launched a couple months ago and would love to get some feedback from you guys. It's free ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
I need my snow banks pushed back I am looking for a quote to have my driveway cleaned up. I need the banks pushed back a bit and the driveway slightly... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Wanted: Lost set of keys on North side around Gibson St Lost a set of keys that has many keys on it last night (Jan 3rd) around Gibson St on the North Side. The set has a c... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Wanted: Lost ring Ok, so I know this is probably a long shot but I am praying that someone out there may have found my Mom's ring. She ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
THANE DUNN'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY ELVIS BIRTHDAY TOUR FREDERICTON https:ww3.ticketpro.ca/event.php?event_id=3556 THANE DUNN'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY ELVIS BIRTHDAY TOUR FREDERICTON Tickets ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
What Do You Really Want? A Right Brain Vision Boarding Workshop
What Do You Really Want? A Right Brain Vision Boarding Workshop Here we are at the start of a New Year. Do you know what you want this year? Do a bunch of shoulds come to mind? (I d... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Beginner Level Belly Dancing Lessons Beginner Level Belly Dancing Lessons  Lokamotion Complementary Health Studio 151 Main Street, Unit 2, Fredericton, N... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Professional Chauffer Car Service Anywhere Canada United States A Personal Car Service with Qualified Professional Driver to Anywhere You want to go for a few days or a few hours. Y... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Professional Chauffer Car Service Anywhere Canada United States A Personal Car Service with Qualified Professional Driver to Anywhere You want to go for a few days or a few hours. Y... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Fredericton to Halifax January 7th Leaving early morning around 5 AM from Fredericton to Halifax , returning same day around 2PM. Please contact if inte... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Wanted: Fredericton to Moncton on Friday January 10th Looking for a drive from Fredericton to Moncton this Friday (the 10th Willing to pay :) let me know if you're headed ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Wanted: Going to Miramichi Wednesday nights this winter Hi there, I'm looking for people in the Fredericton area going to the Miramichi on Wednesday nights this coming wint... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Found a cell phone |If you lost your cell phone at 845 Mcleod Ave, on January 4th or 5th, call me at 461-8844. Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Wanted: Keys Taken At Bishop Drive Irving Convenience Hello,   A lady took my keys off the check out counter on Saturday (yesterday) January 04 at approx 1:00 when she was... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Families with young children Hi, I'm looking to meet some families with young children. My son is 16 months, and he has a little brother coming wh... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-07
Dialogue NB: Recherche des correspondants/ Looking for pen pals Dialogue New Brunswick is looking for pen pals for a new initiative called Connexion. This pilot project is an exchan... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-06
Acoustic sets for any type of event I play acoustic and am looking at expanding the ears that hear it. If you have some kind of event that you'd like a b... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-06
Wanted: Looking for a ride TONIGHT Jan 6th Moncton-to-Freddy My flights got cancelled but can get on one landing in moncton tongiht (instead of directly into frederictonANYONE dr... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-06