Community listings in Fredericton

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Wanted: Looking for a ride TONIGHT jan 6th Moncton-to-Freddy My flights got cancelled but can get on one landing in monctonANYONE driving to freddy tonight? I land at 630pm tonig... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-06
Wednesay after school girls basketball program Basketball skills and drills for girls grades 3-5 Starting Wednesday afternoon January the 8th a skills and drills wi... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-06
ARTIST FOR HIRE
ARTIST FOR HIRE I'm a freestyle detail oriented artist from Fredericton. I enjoy doing a little work for people on the side for fair ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-06
Anyone wan a play some punk i play guitar drums and bass.Im 25 years old use to play in punk and hardcore bands quite serious now just want jam w... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-06
Eagles Vs. Saints NFL Wild Card Looking for Eagles and or Saints fans who want to enjoy tonights NFL Wild Card game together. I am an Eagles fan. Ple... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Looking to meet other parents with kids close to age of 4 Hi I have a 4 year old daughter and I am looking to make friends and only friends :) to hang out have play dates with... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Fundraiser Community Breakfast There will be a community breakfast in support of the Fredericton Society of St. Andrew Pipe Band on Saturday January... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Higashikaze Iaido Dojo
Higashikaze Iaido Dojo Iaido is the contemporary Japanese art of drawing the long sword.  Basic iaido kata combines drawing the sword with e... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Looking for computer work I was wondering if anybody has info on getting a computer job from your own home and make good money, if anybody coul... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Looking for female friends Hi I'm in my early thirty a looking for friends to hang out and get to know and play some games I'm fun and outgoing ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Beginner Belly Dance Class ~ Fun way to exercise - JOIN NOW ! Beginner Level Belly Dance Class   Start your new year with a fun way to exercise!  Basic easy steps to follow ~ Fu... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Higashikaze Iaido Dojo
Higashikaze Iaido Dojo The Higashikaze Iaido Dojo is looking for new members.  Iaido is the contemporary Japanese art of drawing the long sw... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Looking for a crochet teacher! Looking for someone who knows how to make infinity scarfs and that kind of stuff to teach my 12 year old niece how to... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-04
Alzheimer Society's Walk Planning Committee
Alzheimer Society's Walk Planning Committee Summary: Walk for Memories is held across the province in Edmundston, Fredericton, Miramichi, Moncton and Saint John.... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-03
Wanted: À la recherche de bénévoles || Volunteers Wanted Le Programme communautaire des bénévoles en matière d’impôt (PCBMI) est en pleine croissance et recherche des bénévol... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-03
Wanted: Volunteer Walk Coordinator Walk for Memories is held across the province in Edmundston, Fredericton, Miramichi, Moncton and Saint John. This fam... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-03
Going to Montreal on Jan 8th My husband and I are driving to Montreal on the 8th around 7PM. We can take three people if needed. 30 dollar each... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-03
Rock N Roll guitarist looking to start a band Hey guys, I play lead guitar and looking to start a rock n roll/hard rock band. You know the stuff im talking about, ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-03
West Coast Photographer in Fredericton... Looking For People to
West Coast Photographer in Fredericton... Looking For People to British Columbia Photographer in Fredericton Looking For People to Pose and Help with Setting up in "Vogue" Style Sho... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-03
Food Bank Fundraiser with the purchase of any healthy hot drink
Food Bank Fundraiser with the purchase of any healthy hot drink Please view my other ad about fundraising too. Hello. Since the annual dry spell at the food bank is nearly upon us ... Favorites Fredericton 2014-01-03